Thursday, May 1, 2008

New haircut for me


I know there are alot of pictures of me, but I couldn't decide which ones show how much was cut of. My hair was pretty much one length, but now it is ALL layered. Some parts of my hair are about 6 inches shorter. It feels really good, I just hope I am able to do it so it looks nice. I kept putting off going to this hairdresser because she is pretty expensive for me to justify it. But after getting several BAD haircuts I decided I wanted someone that I knew was good. Several of my friends go to her and I always like their hair. While I was there, we were talking and she asked what my husband did. I said he was an attorney. She said is Randy your husband? When I told her yes, she started crying and told me how much he helped her and her husband in a custody case. She said she had promised me a free haircut 6 years ago, so she wouldn't charge me today. She was so nice. What a great surprise. Let me know what you think of the new do?

9 comments:

Kari said...

You hair looks great!! Isn't Anna WONDERFUL!! I glad you had a great time, and I love your hair!!

JanEtta said...

Your hair looks great! I just wish my hair had at least a little body so I could do something with it other than short or permed.

Stephanie said...

Love it! Very cute. What a nice surprise to get it done for free, too!!

Laundry said...

Yep... your hair looks FANTABULOUS!!!!!!

Nadine said...

I love it! How nice of her to not charge you~ I actually remember when you told me she said she would give you a free haircut but you said you felt silly taking her up on it- I didn't realize that it was the same stylist you were going to--it is amazing she remembered that long ago and followed through. I know you were planning on paying 'cuz we talk about the cost and you hoping it would be worth it. I think it would have been. It is really cute on you.

Amber and Co. said...

Sylvia, I love your hair! It looks so pretty! How did I not know you had a blog. Anyhow, I'm glad I do now! I loved seeing how your kids are getting bigger and doing new things.

I'll send you an email with my blog info.

Ingrid said...

I love your new haircut! Can't wait to see it in person.

Wilcox Crew said...

Hi Sylvia. I just found your blog! I love the haircut (a little late I know) but it looks great. Looks like you guys are all doing well. It's fun to be able to keep up with your family.

Anonymous said...

i love your hair cut mom
i just loveit