Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is Randy and my 16th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it! Some days it doesn't feel like we've been married that long but other times it just seems like we have been together forever. We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. I love having an excuse to go out and eat! I love just going out on a date where we can talk and not be interrupted every two minutes. As much as we love our kids, it sure is great to spend time together without them around. I love being married to my best friend. He is so concerned about making me happy all of the time. He is great. Thanks for a great 16 years!!

3 comments:

JanEtta said...

Can you believe it's been 16 years! Happy anniversary. Where did you go to eat? I'm hoping for a date with my hubby too, without the kids.
A reminder - time to make another payment for Eric.

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!! It's hard to believe it's been 16 years. 1992 was a busy year for your family, eh??!! One of my favorite years, too.

Laundry said...

wow.. 16 years... that's awesome!!!!