Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congratulations Ashley!


We received an invitation from Ashley's school saying that she was going to receive an award. We were not sure what award she was getting, but we went to find out. They had each department award one student for outstanding performance. Ashley received the award in her Read 180 class. We are so proud of Ashley and all the hard work she does at school. She loves school. She is sad that summer vacation is coming so fast. She is a great canidate for year round school. Great job Ashley!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, Ashley!! It's hard to believe that the school year is wrapping up.

JanEtta said...

Ashley - I think it's great you got that award! Sorry school is coming to a close, but now you get to have family vacations. Maybe we'll even get to see you sometime this summer too.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Sylvia! I tried to send you a e-card earlier today, but it came back (I must have an old email address for you). Thanks for your message on my blog ... I check in on yours every now and then too :) My email address is the same one I've had for a while, but if you've lost it, send me a note to my yahoo: bens_mom2000@yahoo.com. It's great to hear from you ... I hope you have a great day today, birthday buddy! :)
Love,
Sarah