Thursday, March 13, 2008

Me from A - Z

Alright, more info about me.

A--Attached or Single? Attached to Randy, 15years 10 months.
B--Best friend? Randy
C--Cake or Pie? Chocolate Cake with Oreo cookie frosting
D--Day of Choice? Saturday, to spend time with the family
E--Essential Item? It has become my walker, I can’t go anywhere without it.
F--Favorite Color? Blue
G--Gummy bears or worms? I enjoy both of them the same.
H--Hometown? Concord, CA
I --Indulgence(s)? Chocolate in any form
J--January or July? I love January here in Las Vegas. If I lived where it snowed though it would have to be July.
K--Kids? 4
L--Life is incomplete without? Family and friends
M--Marriage date? May 8, 1992
N--Number of siblings? 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O--Oranges or apples? If I could pick it straight from the tree, it would be an orange.
P--Phobias or fears? Something happening to one of my kids.
Q--Quotes? "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"
R--Reason to Smile? Going out on a date, and my kids playing together nicely.
S--Season? Spring.
T--Tag 5 people? JanEtta, Nadine, Stephanie, Londi and anyone else who would like to play
U--Unknown Fact? I love to play computer games.
V--Very Favorite Store? WalMart (out of convenience)
W--Worst Habit? Wasting time doing nothing productive
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y--Your favorite food? Mexican burritos in Concord, CA
Z--Zodiac? Gemini

2 comments:

JanEtta said...

Oaky, I've written out my answers. It's funny that some of our answers are interchangable. Have a good weekend.

Stephanie said...

Cool list. I'll get working on mine!