Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Time

It is hard to believe that Easter has already come and gone. I know that it is really early this year but I am still feeling like it should be the beginning of February. I can't believe it is almost April.


The Easter Bunny left baskets of goodies for Ashley and Travis and hid some candy filled eggs for Jared and Courtney. After Saturday's egg hunt, where Jared was a little timid, he definately had the right idea at home, and found plenty of eggs. The hunting went by so fast, before I knew it, it was over. I didn't get very many pictures, but at least I got a couple. Jared gets so excited for the different holidays. He starts counting down a few weeks before hand and lets us know how many more days until the big day. They all had a great time and love all the candy left for them.

1 comment:

JanEtta said...

It sounds like the kids loved the hunt for eggs. Daniel actually had to hide our eggs about 3 more times and I think he would have hid them more times, if I didn't take them downstairs.