Friday, February 8, 2008

First Day of Spring?


Today was so nice. Jared and I went with some friends to the park today. It was probably just 60 degrees, but it felt great to be out in the fresh air and sunshine. When I look at my sister's blog pages with all of the snow, it makes me soo glad to live where we can go outside and play, without freezing, pretty much year round. I guess in the summer it gets too hot, but for now I guess I enjoy not freezing more than being too hot. Anyway, I felt like it was almost spring here and am loving it!!!

3 comments:

JanEtta said...

Simon has so much cabin fever I feel sorry for him, but he has no shoes that fit and no gloves, so he's stuck in our arms or in the house until the snow melts. Daniel on the other hand is having a ball in the snow. Sledding down our hill and grandma's too. We actually are supposed to get up to 40* this week!

Laundry said...

ok.. not fair.. and here we are in utah with like 4 feet of snow.. and my poor grandma with like 6 or seven... it's crazy up here!!! wish i was out there with you guys enjoying the 60 degree weather!!!

Stephanie said...

I agree with you, Sylvia! It's been gorgeous out here in CA. The temps are hitting the high 60's, low 70's right now. I don't blame Jared for wanting to get outside.