Friday, April 24, 2009

Ashley's Birthday

Yesterday was Ashley's 14th birthday. She is so excited to be 14! It is hard to believe how fast time has gone since she was born.
Ashley chose 7-layer dip for her birthday dinner. Yum!
Ashley requested a blue cake this year. Her she is after blowing out all her candles in one try.

Here she is with her presents. She really likes her ipod, so she got an itunes card and some clip on ear rings. She wants to be so grown up. It's fun to watch her develop into such a beautiful young lady. We sure love you, Ashley!

6 comments:

Laundry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!! I love you! hehe. ;) Fun fun stuff you have to! and a blue cake?? WICKED AWESOME!!! So jelouse! I'm guessing blue is your favorite color, mine is green..but a green cake doesn't sound very appatizing now does it... hahaha

Love you!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley!! Hope you had a wonderful day. We love you.

Ingrid said...

Happy 14th Birthday Ashley! One of the nicest 14 year old girls that I know. I hope this is a great year for you.

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope you had a great day!

Laura Z said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! She sure is growing up. What'd she get with her iTunes card? I LOVE the new Taylor Swift CD :-)

Blissful & Domestic said...

What a cute clog you have and Ashley is getting so grown up I can see the change in just the past few months. This is Danielle Wagasky from church my blog is private so I need your e-mail to invite you. Paps4u@aol.com