Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mother/Daughter Activity

Courtney and I went to her mother/daughter activity on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. They had a wonderful dinner and then we took turns painting each others nails. Courtney absolutely LOVED this part of the activity. She has even offered to paint my nails every day for me. Aren't I lucky? After the girls nails dried, one of the leaders, Anna, offered to paint flowers on for them. This of course was a huge hit! Just one more of Anna's hidden talents. They turned out very cute.


Courtney tried very hard the rest of the day to make sure her nails did not get ruined. She was confidant that taking a shower for church would wash her flowers away. Luckily they are still intact. Thanks to all the leaders who made this activity such a success!

1 comment:

Magnificent Myers said...

Oh Boy! I'll look for a nice big nail polish kit for Courtney for Christmas so you have a few more lively color options when she wants to paint your nails! HE..he.. he! Just think I have four in a row to look forward to!
I think I 'll stick with pedicures.