Monday, August 4, 2008

Scout Camp

Travis left this morning for his first Scout camp. He was so excited. I'm sure he will have a great time. They met at the church at 7:00 this morning and were going to Alamo. It will be so different around here without him. He brings alot of fun to our home. I hope he has a great experience and comes home with a few merit badges. I hope the weather holds out for them. It looks like we should have rain sometime this week.

Travis ready to go
Travis with a couple boys from his troop and his leader

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope T has a great time! N sure did. He said he was a little home-sick at the beginning, but was so glad he went.

Fife Fam said...

I seriously can not believe how grown up your kids are, my goodness!!! I really need to come see them. I can not WAIT for this weekend, it is going to be such a BLAST!!!

Cassie

JanEtta said...

When did T get glasses? He looks so grown up in his uniform. Our scouts were evacuated last week because of the fires, so they weren't able to get a lot of merit badges, but they'll have memories forever. Hope T has a great time!

Laundry said...

HOLY FUDGE HANNAH! when did T get glasses!!!???? and j says he looks Like R. He really does... haha totally j also says...

How could R ever get us mixed up? I don't look like R.. T does.. I don't

That's what J says.. and I totally agree with him!

David Fife said...

Cinthia finally started a blog, and I told ehr I would let you know that address!

http://lcjklounsbury.blogspot.com/

Cassie