Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Travis


Travis is 11 years old. He is in 6th grade at Swainston Middle School. He loves being in middle school. Travis is taking band this year. He decided to learn the trumpet. He is doing very well. We have been impressed with his rapid improvement. Travis LOVES sports!! During baseball season he loved baseball, now he has just moved on to the next sport and loves football. He also just finished playing his third season of soccer. He loves to be outside playing but he also loves to play on the computer. Travis' favorite thing to do is to play games, all sorts. His favorite food is pizza but has many other things that would be in second place. Travis is a hard worker. He just received his Tenderfoot and two merit badges in boy scouts. We are proud of him and love him very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Travis.

Anonymous said...

Hey Travis it is me Marc I was looking up Swainston on the computer and I saw your name! Call me and I will see you next year.