Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thought I'd try something new!

I thought I would give this blogging thing a try. I have my brother and sister-in-law here and I am making them help me get started. I hope once they are gone I will remember how to do this. Thanks Gerald and Stephanie! I love looking at everyone else's blogs and seeing updated pictures and reading what they are doing, so I thought I would try. Maybe since I don't get around to scrapbooking as much as I would like, I will at least feel like I am documenting some of our family activities. I will be doing this mainly for me to journal some of our activities, but hopefully some of you will enjoy it as well.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

We're so glad that you are doing a blog! It'll be great to keep updated on your family.

JanEtta said...

It was fun to see your new blog! And I wondered why you always have pizza on birthdays! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

That was a quick posting of family pictures. Great! and thanks.
Dad